Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Batman The Animated Series on KTLA morning news (1992)

A few weeks ago, I was having lunch with Dan and Tammy, a couple of friends who had worked together years ago on Batman:The Animated Series. They recounted a ton of stories from the old days, but my favorite was about the crew appearing on the KTLA morning show. Dan had apparently dressed up as Batman and fought one of the other staff members.

They were only supposed to do so for a few seconds, but the anchorman just kept talking and talking...so on they went. Also, Dan had the eyes in the mask covered to appear more like the batman in the series, so he could barely see anything.

Then Tammy told me about how she had been interviewed with her iguana, and I knew I had to see the footage. Dan told me he had it at home, so after several weeks of bugging him for it, he brought it to me on dvd, and gave me permssion to post it.

I cut it down, and put it up on vimeo, the clips of which you will see below. I tried to get as many names of people in the video as I could before making them public, but if you recognize anyone who should be added, please make a note of it below or on the vimeo page. Please enjoy seeing the following: Tammy List, Haven Alexander, Robert Haverland, Keith Weesner, Jon Fisher, Shayne Poindexter, Jean McCurdy, Bruce Timm, Michael Deitrich, Frank Paur, Felipe Morales, Dexter Smith, Russell Chong, Troy Adomitis, John Calmette, David Karoll, Ted Blackmen, Steve Walby, Rae McCarson, Jeff Snow, Trish Burgio, Cythia Petrovic, Karen Kolus, Nicole Poulliot, Curt Geda, Todd Winter and Joe Denton

No comments:

Post a Comment