Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Drive By Posting...Baby Shower Favors

Sadly, I am in a huge hurry (which seems to be the theme of the last couple of weeks). My friend Christina had a baby shower over the weekend, and I made her some favors. Horrible cell phone pics below (from the moment before I blew out the door).

Here's the onesie:



There's a wilton candy bag on the inside, filled with the little rattle candy. I found it at Michael's, and with my 40% off coupon, I was able to get almost a pound of candy for around $3.60. I split this up into six different favors (around 2 oz each...) These are actually for a party in a couple of weeks, but I gave them to her on Saturday.

And here's the next set.
I think nextime, I might do these out of a different kind of paper. I choose this paper, to give it sort of a damask look. The sole of the shoe is actually cording I attached with zip dry, and the shoe snap is a brad (minus the back part) from creative memories (I believe...don't quote me on that.)


Yes, that is totally a baby bottle pop in the heel of the shoe. I was worried no one would want these, but apparently everyone made sure to take one on their way out. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEK!! These are beyond adorable. So cute and great idea!

    ReplyDelete